Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm fucking lovin' it

The delivery boy was doing I do not know what not and left work early today, damn it. My craving for a Big Mac and Nuggets was just too intense and I could not bear the thought of those two not touching my lips, stroking my tongue, slowly going down my throat and filling my tummy. I got up on my ass, from this damn soft and comfortable bed I’m back on right now, got on a tricycle and said "Kuya, sa Mcdo po"

I was greeted by Janice with a smile and said "Good evening Sir! Welcome to Mc Donald's!” I responded with a tone that would not make my hunger be obvious. Tried to speak slowly as to hide my eagerness as I see the big images of French Fries, Burgers and Sundaes on the menu. "One Big Mac Meal, Go Big Time, Orange Juice yung drink, and six piece Chicken Nuggets please" were the poetry spoken. Those sweet words can make a politician win an election by a landslide, those sweet words can sweep any woman off her feet, those sweet words, ohh, so sweet words.

I was planning to take these wonderful things home, planned to put myself in a trance while I slowly divulge myself with these art pieces created by this maestro hired by Mc Donald's Tuguegarao branch. Maestro needed more time to prepare. I was first served with large crisp French Fries dipped in this sweet ketchup which some can eat alone. Those delicate art pieces arrived, and I was off. "Kuya, sa Arellano, sa Kimikarlai Hotel po".

Got home, laid out these art pieces on the floor and stared at them, appreciating its beauty. They were so beautiful, but my mouth was watering, as if it were being teased, as if it was forbidden. I began to hold the Big Mac so delicately, as for the juice, sauce, lettuce, cheese, burger patty would not move and destroy the perfection of this amazing burger. First bite, visions of my first time flashed through my head, it was even better than my first. 5 minutes, and it was gone. I moved on to the golden brown nuggets dipped in spectacular barbeque sauce which can make all your problems go away. Comfort was what I felt. Every bite made me feel as if I was back home, remembering those late night cravings satisfied. There is no better feeling. I'm fucking lovin' it.

I should get paid for this shit.

1 comment:

  1. Intense nitong post na to grabe! :))
    I felt every single thing you said. Hahaha!
    Kala mo kung anong serious issue.. Mcdo Craving lang pala!

    ReplyDelete