Monday, July 27, 2009

It's SONA today... what does she have to say?


It's SONA today... what does she have to say?
we're gonna' find out in a few hours...

I witnessed the streets of Commonwealth during last year's SONA too, it was much more intense. A bunch of army men were there. Now, it's just a handful of PNP dudes sleeping.. seriously.. haha!

There were no demonstrators at first sight, I was amazed... then I saw that they were blocked from a mile away.. good job Sonny B! There weren't even much traffic? Hmm.. maybe later?

It's supposedly her last, but how come I have a feeling that it wont? Crazy government.. oh wait, I work for the government... make that kick-ass government!

what's going to happen in the last term of Madame President? let's wait and see..

It's SONA today... what does she have to say?

(random thought: ano kaya mas mataas ang tv/radio ratings? Pacquiao fight or SONA? i'm guessing Pacquiao fight.)

No comments:

Post a Comment