Thursday, November 4, 2010

john & yoko + cold rock = a hole in my wallet

greenbelt has pretty cool Christmas decoration this year.. simple but looks awesome.

I know John and Yoko is so... 2009? but it's my first time... so... whatever.

I like the lighting in this place.. not too bright.. and not too dark.. just right.

gayahin ko kaya toh for my room? haha

tuna sashimi.. my favorite.

dragon roll.... pretty good.

I love Japanese tea.

Wagyu beef + Bacon rice bowl
it was good.. but more wagyu beef please.

medyo namahalan ako...

my take on John and Yoko: pretty expensive, awesome ambiance (lights, tables and chairs, music).. much better than teriyaki boy (but more expensive so it better be), for some reason i think that joint is deteriorating (teriyaki boy).

will i go here again? hmmm... maybe.. i wanna try those set meals good for 4.. looks like fun.

cold rock


someone's happy.. she finally got her ice cream :p

coffee + butterfinger

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Rachelle, I am working at streetdirectory.com Singapore.
    We are currently giving away a free Webpage in PH (particularly for Restaurants/food chains).
    May I ask permission to use your photos? Your blog's URL will appear on the photo
    with clickable- link back to your blog.

    We are going to get photos of the restaurant/establishment that are in your blogs.
    For instance, Gerry's grill is in your blog, then we will use Gerry's grill's photos to upload in Gerry's grill free webpage.
    Mostly food photos. Interior and exterior of the restaurant are also fine if available. And again your URL will appear on it.

    I hope to get a reply from you soon.

    Many thanks!
    Rachelle (webpage team)

    ReplyDelete